Uh-oh.

8/30/2008 Posted by Admin

Oliver Stone's new W. movie is looking like a trainwreck! And in a good way.

Below is a clip that highlights the day the skies cleared in an effort to bring together George and Laura for the first time. Here's some choice dialogue from Laura: "I read, I smoke, I admire." But can she do it at the same time? As for George, well, as played by James Brolin, he's offered this line: "Well, it looks like we're hittin' it off like grease hits a skillet!"

The movie opens wide on Oct. 17. Let's all grease our rides and make sure we're there for the tragicomedy of the year.

>

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Uhhhhhh......I don't even know what to think, other than I can't wait for this!