Kiki's in Spider-Man 4

10/01/2008 Posted by Admin


That crafty Kirsten Dunst slyly admitted to MTV that she would be returning to "Spider-Man 4," the movie in which Tobey Maguire is getting paid $25 million to star (he's also getting paid $25 million to star in "Spider-Man 5," which will be filmed immediately after shooting wraps on "4," so chew on that during this rough economy).  All Kiki would say about returning to the movie is this:  "I'm in.  I'm not saying anything.  I know there's rumors...."

She sounds paranoid to me.

But there you have it.  Let's hope this movie is better than the last one.

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    OK I ADMIT I DID NOT SEE NUMBER 3 AS I HAD NO TIME LOL

    LINDA B