Video Interview: Benicio del Toro and Sir Anthony Hopkins for "The Wolfman"

2/05/2010 Posted by Admin

"The Wolfman"

By Christopher Smith

Benicio del Toro and Sir Anthony Hopkins took our questions via satellite about their new film, "The Wolfman," which opens in theaters Friday, Feburary 12, 2010.  The movie has been under massive scrutiny, especially due to its reshoots and the fact that it missed its initial release date.  Still, the clips provided by Universal don't look half bad.  Is it a dud?  We'll find out soon.  In the meantime, Del Toro is particularly amusing, while Hopkins is particularly serious.  Just as you'd expect.

Check it out below.

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

4 comments:

  1. @graywolfpack said...

    Well I didn't hear about all the problems they've had with the production, all I know is I can't wait to go see this! I rarely get to the theatre these days, but I am making it a point to go see this! I hope it is as good as the cast it has behind it!

  2. Edward29 said...

    Can't wait for this movie. I think it will be worth the wait. So many movies are rushed these days.

  3. Unknown said...

    I am so broke but this is 1 movie I will probably see as soon as it comes out on Friday. I love everyone in it. I have to go alone but its ok, I haven't been really scared since the EXORCIST. I am sure it will be great. Can't wait to see Benicio's take on this.

  4. Anonymous said...

    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=wall&id=100000743391399#!/posted.php?id=100000743391399&start=20&hash=c6ab3ee9adb5a263b92c353122ea583c