This has to happen!

7/10/2008 Posted by Admin

Below is the inspiration for a movie that has to happen. I don't care what they call it, I don't care who stars in it, I don't care who directs or writes.  It just needs to be.  Hell, I'll write the script.  Just pass me a 40 and I'm ready to go.

Witness the perfection that is Pam & Bubba's wedding:

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

2 comments:

  1. Wes said...

    The Waffle House setting certainly says it all! The clips definitely inspire some great screenplay potential. Thanks for sharing Christopher.

  2. Anonymous said...

    Another reason why it's sometimes good to be a bridesmaid and never a bride. That was hilarious.