Lady GaGa Still Uses Cocaine!

8/02/2010 Posted by Admin



I'm sure this must come as a huge shock to you, but Lady GaGa apparently does coke occasionally. I know, shocking. Next you'll be telling me that those penis rumours weren't true.

From RadarOnline:

Lady Gaga just says no to heroin, but RadarOnline.com has learned that when it comes to cocaine -- well, that's a different story. The Poker Face singer (real name: Stefani Germanotta ) told Vanity Fair magazine, in a piece for its September issue, she's "terrified of heroin" but still does "mostly cocaine."

"I won't lie -- it's occasional. And when I say occasional, I mean maybe a couple of times a year." 


And there you have it.  Let's hope that "occasional" comes down to not using nothing at all.  Come on, GaGa!  You don't need that crap! You're fantastic without it.

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments: